Fall is our favourite season, what's yours?
Want a Pumpkin?
Oh and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving ^_^ !!
So, we collected some of our favourite things for the fall here, most aren't fully focused on the brand, but rather on the story...
1. Bass Vintage shoes - They're beautiful, fit Yara perfectly, this pair of shoes carry many names embroidered and a story from the past. - From Kind Exchange
2. Cardboard coasters - Each coaster has a quote from an important leader in the past, Frida's is our favourite. We are planning to put these up on one the walls in the bedroom :)
3. Beaded bracelet from Jordan - Carries adventure stories.
4. Citrine crystal wire wrap necklace - Monthly Crystals and necklace DIY on our blog coming soon.
5. Because I Am a Girl bracelet - Handmade (You can sponsor a girl today)
6. Today's To Do list - This one is a great gift - From Anthropology
7. A found white crystal quartz - Tobermory, Ontario
8. Pure Argan Oil - Perfect for the hair and skin. This one is unbranded, from a herbal shop in Amman. However you might find many in China Town, Canada. Or online on Amazon.
9. Invested in a new sketchbook - From Daniel's Art store, Toronto. Not much variety but great sketchbook prices, aw yeah